Stone Brewing has announced the return of one of their most beloved and most nobly crafted beers, Sawyer’s Triple, available beginning tomorrow, November 11. As you may recall, they originally brewed this Belgian-style ale back in 2003 to raise both awareness and funds for the fight against ALD (Adrenoleukodystrophy). The beer itself is named in honor and remembrance of Sawyer Sherwood, son of Stone team member Bill Sherwood. For more information about this beer and the cause it supports, check out Stone’s new blog.
If you want to buy some Sawyer’s Triple, here’s what you need to know:
- Bottles of Sawyer’s Triple will be available for sale at the Stone Company Store starting Tuesday, November 11th. The 22 oz bottles will sell for $6 each (plus tax and CRV).
- Sawyer’s Triple will be available on draft as well at the Stone World Bistro & Gardens for $6 a pint.
- As before, absolutely 100% of the proceeds will go to charity; specifically, to Fight ALD!, the research and education foundation started by Janis Sherwood.
- Although the sale of Stone Special Release beers has often been limited to 2 or 3 bottles per person, there will be no such limit for Sawyer’s Triple. Please note, however, no “case discount” will be in effect in order to provide Fight ALD with as much funding as possible.
- Currently, Sawyer’s Triple is available for sale exclusively here at Stone.