For the first time at the Great American Beer Festival (GABF), October 9th-11th, 2008, in Denver, Colorado, the Brewers Association will have a State Guild’s pavilion on the floor of the festival. Oregon was one of the states that was able to secure booth space at this prestigious event.
Since Fresh Hop beers are a major push for Oregon Brewers Guild members during October and we are in a unique position in Oregon to make more than 30 different fresh hop beers, the Oregon Brewers Guild will pour only Fresh Hop beers at the Guild booth at the GABF.
The Guild will have will have beers from the following breweries:
- Rock Bottom Brewery in Portland will have Hop Harvest a Fresh Hop Ale.
- Full Sail Brewing Co. of Hood River will have Lupulin Fresh Hop Beer from their Portland Brewery.
- Hopworks Urban Brewery of Portland will have their Fresh Hop Vienna.
- Laurelwood Brewing Co. of Portland will have Fresh Hop Kolsch from their NE 51st Ave Brewery.
- Ninkasi Brewing Co. of Eugene will have their Fresh Hop Beer.
- Rogue Ales of Newport will have Independence Ale with hops from their Alluvial hop farm.
- Deschutes Brewery of Bend will have a Sterling Fresh Hop Beer from their Portland Brewery.
- Pelican Pub and Brewery of Pacific City will have Elemantal Ale their fresh hop beer.
- BridgePort Brewing of Portland will have their Hop Harvest Ale in bottles.