Sierra Nevada Brewing has announced plans for its 30th anniversary party, Nov. 15 at the brewery’s hop field.
Let’s cut right to the invitation:
Come and celebrate this American craft beer renaissance at the Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary Party in our very own estate-hops field.
The party kicks off at 4 pm with sampling of 30 beers including some of your favorites from the last 30 years, plus a few unique finds from the cellar. Many of these beers never have been, and never will be, released to the public – this may be your only chance to sample them! They are available in limited quantities, so arrive early to ensure that you get to taste the ones you are most looking forward to. We will be posting the full beer list in the coming weeks.
The evening will also feature the musical stylings of Roy Rogers & The Delta Rhythm Kings featuring two very special guests! The Joe Craven Trio will kick off the evening’s festivities, followed by Houston Jones.
The Sierra Nevada Taproom is catering dinner from 5-8 pm, which costs $15. You can purchase dinner tickets onsite at the event.
Fresh Baked Breads – Straight From the Sierra Nevada Ovens
Sierra Nevada Salad – Mixed Organic Greens Tossed In Balsamic Dressing with Cherry Tomatoes, Crumbled Gorgonzola and Candied Chico Pecans
Fall Vegetables -Tossed In an Estate Garden Herb Butter
Garlic Mashed Potatoes – With Sweet Creamery Butter and Roasted Garlic
Estate Herb Rubbed Tri Tip – Pale Ale Bbq Sauce
Sweet Pepper Polenta – With Roasted Estate Tomatoes And Peppers, Onions Carrots And Chives
* Date: Monday, November 15th
* Time: 4:00 – 9:00 pm
* Place: Sierra Nevada Brewery, 1075 E. 20th St, Chico CA, 95928 – The party will take place in the Sierra Nevada Hop Field.
Tickets are only available online, in the Sierra Nevada Taproom, and the Sierra Nevada Gift Store.
Remember, you must be 21 or older to attend! Photo ID will be checked on site and there are no in and out privileges.
How to get to the Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary Party?
1. FREE SHUTTLE – from downtown Chico. The shuttle will run on a continuous loop from 3:30-10 pm. Pick up and drop off are at the transit center across from Madison Bear Garden.
2. RIDE YOUR BIKE – there is plentiful bike parking at the brewery!
3. PARKING AT SILVER DOLLAR FAIRGROUND – complimentary parking available at the fairgrounds, a shuttle will run back and forth from the brewery from 3:30 pm – 10 pm.
**THERE IS NO PARKING ON-SITE AT SIERRA NEVADA.**
“This may be your only chance to sample them!”