Six beer quotes - Simpsons style
Feb. 4, 2003
The Simpsons television series has never been shy about making beer part of any story line. In fact, entire episodes such as "Homer vs. The Eighteenth Amendment " put beer front and center. And there have certainly been some memorable beer related lines, though no blackboard postings from Bart (correct us if we are wrong). Here are six of our favorites. Drop us a line if you disagree or want to comment.
1. "A woman is a lot like beer.
They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother to get one."
2. "Ahhhhhhhh!!! Natural light!!! Get it off me!!!"
3. "Oh, Lisa, you and your stories: Bart's a vampire, beer kills brain cells. Now let's go back to that ... building ... thingie ... where our beds and TV ... is." - Homer
4. "All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer."
5. Sung to the tune of "It Was a Very Good Year" (we must admit that the music makes a difference):
When I was seventeen
I drank some very good beer.
I drank some very good beer
I purchased with a fake ID.
My name was Brian McGee.
I stayed up listening to Queen.
When I was seventeen.
6."All right, Homey, you're overstimulated. As soon as we get you home, we'll get some beer into you, and then it's straight to bed."