Beer Game: One Duck, Couple Geese|
Category: Miscellaneous Mish-Mosh of Icebreakers
Submitted By: Jonathan Krawchuk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The object of this game is to repeat what is being said by the lead person, while drinking a lot. This will get you very drunk if you play it right. The lead person has to know all of the phrases by heart in order to lead the game........here it goes!
1. Lead says, "One duck" ..... Each person goes in turn repeating it. After said, one swallow of beer will do fine.
2. After going around once, lead says, "One duck, couple geese". Each person then repeats, followed by a gulp. (Unlimited amount of players)
3. It continues like above, repeating each phrase along with the next.
Here is the list:
1. One Duck
2. Couple Geese
3. Three Brown Bear
4. Four Running Hare
5. Five Fat Females Sitting on a Fence
6. Six Slippery Seals swimming Swiftly
7. Seven Sicilian Sailors Saling the Seven Seas in Silver Sailboats (long version: with Silver Sails)
8. Eight Egotistical Echoits Echoing Egotistical Echoits
9. Nine Nanook Natives Nibbling Natural Nipples
10. Ten Two-ton Two-toned Twin-carbed cadillacs totaled in a texas twister
The finale of the games is with every person ,in turn, saying all of the phrases, in a row, without messing up.
The reason that you get drunk is because every time you mess up, you have to take a gulp and start over from the beginning until you get it right.
This is how the game goes: 1, 12, 123, 1234, 12345, 123456, 1234567,
12345678, 123456789, 12345678910