Beer Dinners - December, 2013 - North America
Below is a list of that we know of during the month of December, 2013 in North America.
Use the links in the box below to navigate events calendar by type or continent, or use the form to the upper left to jump to a specific month/year/type/continent. If you are looking for a specific event, location or date, use our advanced search below.
Search The Events Calendar
December 31, 1969 - Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
At noon we'll be tapping Victor, Victoria, Bourbon Barrel Aged Black & James Bean- bourbon barrel aged triple (curieux) with cold press coffee!
December 31, 1969 - Addison, Texas, United States
Flying Saucer Addison Hosts Deschutes Beer Dinner
Flying Saucer Draught Emporium will host its last beer dinner of the year with Deschutes Brewery. The dinner will feature beers from Deschutes Brewery’s reserve series, paired with a four-course meal.
The reserve series beers and food pairings for the evening are:
• Mirror Pond Pale Ale, tawny-colored American pale ale with Cascade hops and Pale malt.
• Black Butte XXIV, an American porter with dark chocolate nibs, deglet dates and mission figs.
o Paired with fig, honey and blue cheese tartlet.
• XXV Porter, a barrel-aged Imperial porter with a tart berry and chocolate aroma.
o Paired with cold-smoked bay scallops, candied bacon, bourbon sauce and Southern grits.
• Abyss Imperial Stout, an Imperial stout with hints of molasses, licorice and other alluring flavors.
o Paired with boeuf bourguignon a l’abîme, caramelized onion and mushroom.
• The Dissident Wild Ale, a sour-brown ale fermented in pinot and cabernet barrels for 18 months.
o Paired with Greek yogurt cheesecake and pomegranate-cherry compote.
Location: 14999 Montfort Drive|
Hours: 7-10 p.m.
Admission: $65 per person
Use the search form below to find beer events based on provided criteria.
Choose Calendar Month
Select a month, year and event type below to see the corresponding event calendar listings.