Beer Game: Beavis and Butthead (TV game)|
Category: Movie/T.V. Games
Submitted By: Dean Hamack (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Beavis and Butthead (TV game)
Game is best played with an even number of persons. Obviously, two is the minimum. (If you can't find someone to play with, you need to get out more often). Divide the players in half. One team will be Beavis, the other will be Butthead. The intoxication factor is high due to the number of socials.
Beavis team takes one drink for each of the following:
1. Beavis mentions fire or explosions
2. Beavis gets injured
3. Beavis rambles
4. Beavis tells Butthead to change the channel
Butthead team takes one drink for each of the following:
1. Butthead says, "That was cool!"
2. Butthead says, "You're starting to piss me off, Beavis!"
3. Butthead hits Beavis
4. Butthead tries to come up with a plan to make money or get chicks
Socials (both teams drink)
1. Beavis and Butthead dance
2. Warrant, Krokus, or Seattle are mentioned
3. Beavis or Butthead kill something
4. Beavis and Butthead eat Nachos
5. Beavis and Butthead make fun of Daria ("Diarrhea, cha, cha, cha")
6. Beavis or Butthead smoke
7. Stewart, the blind neighbor, or the hippy teacher appear on screen.
8. Somebody makes a reference to masturbation